WHAT I’M JOURNALLING ABOUT
- 25 Frames (1)
- 52 Project (7)
- Back to School (3)
- Boys (35)
- December Daily (25)
- Documenting Life (67)
- Family Party (4)
- Fun Time (11)
- Galaxy Daily (3)
- Happy Weekands (21)
- Holiday in Ukraine (1)
- Holidays (3)
- Home Made (3)
- Home Restaurant (3)
- Learning at Home (9)
- Once Seasons Journal (46)
- Project 365 (20)
- Project Life 2012 (11)
- Summer'12 (1)
- VIDEO (3)
- Week in The Life (1)
- Year 2013 (28)
- Year 2014 (30)
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUTThis blog is about my life, about the best moments of each day, with the birth of children. Every day in year I have been documenting and posting my journalling and photos.
- In my journal I'm heading all the seasons of the year. Many projects that I will embody during a life. My work with scrapbooking, diary in December, and more.
- Every day, the best moments in my life, more and more .. And the blog entries too.
THE CRAFTY CROW
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tommorow Alex have last day at Pre school. He growin up, and now he aldery to go at school. But we never forget his first teachers. We very love them all.
Thay give for boys everything.. love, time, care… Thay teach not just letters and words.. Thay teach boys about life.. about everything what he naw know..
There, just small “thanks” for our best teachers..
Our Jenny! It’s best teacher in the World. We love you Jenny! You was second mum for our both boys. Many thanks for you! We never forget you!
There some video from Mini Graduation in 18/07/2014
My boy.. He so fast grow up.. He ebery day tell me something new ..
Few day ago.. he telk with me so clever)) It’s make smile on my face.
I was little angry, becouse Alex make messy.. And Artur said:
“Mum, not shouting to Alex.. (bla…bla..bla) – *he is english more better now like my, and I lots of words do not understand :)
And finally – “Mum, just think about what you doing, right?!” :)
Since I passed the driving test, we always goes only for cars. Boys all the time asked me to ride them on the train. But as usual it did not have time, becouse on car ever faster.
And yesterday, they finally persuaded me. We went to just walk to Lincoln city, and decided to do an it train.
- Cushion perfect for children’s room. This online shop have differenet cushions, and very colorful
- Tables & Chairs I like this chairs, its fantastic. And my boys like them more.
- Book end before I make this post, I was sure, I find perfect book end for children’s books. But now, I was update.. Look. it’s fantastic, coloured, and very nice book end.
- Towels. If you want to find the same, or different, you can look at the Etsy..
- Carry Caddy Storage. For my little boys. They like art, and it’s really what we need.
- Table lamp IKEA I like this small mushroum )) But you can find lots of lighting for kids room at the site – Not on High Street.