Hello Mrs. Rabbit! :)
I found his amazing idea from Amber, in her lovely blog – From ABC to ACTs.
We make this crafts just little different.. because my boys already older.. and I make this job for they with coloring and of course with carrot.
Mom.. it’s Mr. Rabbit. But rabbit eat carrot.. and where his carrot? We need one..!
If you like this idea as well . You can fond already colored rabbits here..
And you can took carrot from my Pinterest page..
That ended in the summer. Vacations are raced as a short weekend. And we are ready to fight again))
School – this is one of the most important places in the life of a child. Maybe important as the home . After all the time they spend there very much. And all they can do parents – is to provide them with comfort for everyday life a school.
There are some things without one, I believe we not will be ready to school.
Something small, like details.. but anyway very important .. for me))
- All Aboard set of 12 colour pencils with sharpener Lovely set of colour pencil. Very compact and usefully.
- All Aboard multi pencil case. Thant for my younger boy, who never ever not close set like number 1 ))) and all the time he lose few pencils :)
- Monster heads lunch bag. There one more item from my favorite shop, where you can find everything for School and College.
- Storage Boxes. Actually you can find them in any shop like IKEA, or WHSmiit.
- Pure Bottle. I like them, not just because it’s lovely designer, this bottles free from plastic. Healthy and very practical of use.
- Lunch Box notes. You can find lots of idea for lunch box notes or strikers at Pinterest.
Upon return home the boys was noticeably dull. In England there is no so much interesting as with his grandparents in the village no pets, there is no so many friends. Unfortunately, the British are not accepted so. All children play at home, in their gardens. Not that in Ukraine – the whole street together.
The whole week the kids got bored, and with difficulty returning to normal life in England. But the first weekend we decided to have a little fun.
It was an amazing two weeks. It was very hot. At 9 am it was already 36 degrees in the shade.
Practically all two weeks of holidays we spent on the banks of the river.
Boys quickly learned to speak with her grandparents. They were the best assistants.
every morning Arthur helps his grandfather on the farm. Quickly learned that pigs are “svinya”. Tomatoes it – “pomidorchik”. And most importantly slippers – a “lapti”. Thus here))
Tommorow Alex have last day at Pre school. He growin up, and now he aldery to go at school. But we never forget his first teachers. We very love them all.
Thay give for boys everything.. love, time, care… Thay teach not just letters and words.. Thay teach boys about life.. about everything what he naw know..
There, just small “thanks” for our best teachers..